Cambridge - local artists
CB2 displays great local art from a featured local artist. If you an artists and are interested in displaying your art, please get in touch.
CB2 policy for display of art
- Nothing that persons dining would find offensive to be displayed at CB2.
- One month show; usually the first Tuesday of the month is the cycle.
- You create about 50 menu covers (A4) to advertise or describe your work (with our logo at the top, which I can email).
- You decide whether the work is left on the walls until the end of the showing period or whether you prefer to let them take the work then and there.
- You decide whether we accept payment and pass it on to you, or you take the payment and settle the commission at the end of the period.
- The commission is 10%
- We do not have insurance to cover any loss or damage to your works. You must decide whether you wish to risk any loss or damage or opt to take out insurance on your own.
- You may want an art opening, if so, usually the Tuesday of the hanging is chosen. If you would like an art opening, we need to decide whether you wish to provide anything for the guests, and if so, whether you prefer to purchase things and bring them in or give us a budget to cater your event. Saying this, I always provide goods at a tiny margin over costs to ease the stress on yourself on your big day.
- Our space has three dining rooms in which to display works. a) The Mezzanine; about 915 spaces b) The Upstairs front room; about 6 spaces c) The Upstairs Library; about 610 spaces
- Our preference is that one artist fills each of the three rooms. If you cannot, we can still show, but we will need to find another artist to show with you.
CB2 displays great local art from a featured local artist [ more ]
©2010 - 2012 CB2 Restaurant Café